once again we are looking forward to you spending your holiday with us at Alexander Hotel.
This season we have lots of new options for your enjoyment – sport, the local region, relaxation and fun will be our focus for Summer 2016.
Our complete family, Cinzia, Roberto and Camilla, together with our unique staff will be waiting for you and the pleasure of making your stay truly unforgettable!
CINEMA UNDER THE STARS
From June to the end of August enjoy the magic of the silver screen!
Every Monday evening in the garden we show films that have marked the history of cinema!
E-BIKE AND TASTING
From June to the end of August join us on fantastic tours with our e-bikes (with pedal assistance) to visit the San Bartolo Natural Park.
We will guide you along gentle paths, visit villages and admire beautiful landscapes on the way.
At the end of the ride we will visit the lovely Tenuta Carlini vineyard to taste their fantastic wines and the finest local food at km 0 .
Every Wednesday, from June to August, we will sail to discover the bay of Riva di Focara.
A fun cutter excursion along the spectacular coast of our region dominated by the green headland of San Bartolo Natural Park. We will drop anchor and give you time to dive into the "emerald" water of the Adriatic Sean and enjoy a glass of wine amongst friends!
KEEP CALM AND … HAPPY HOUR!!!
The happy hour is a moment for relaxation, laughter and for spending time together; but it is also an
opportunity to enjoy new Italian aperitifs and cocktails.
Every evening from 6.30 to 7.30 our barman will prepare his most famous cocktails: Negroni, Hugo,
Bellini, Mojito... He will recommend wines, stylish Prosecco, and delightful soft drinks, all accompanied by
How can you resist?
For those who choose to stay BB or HB we have devised a "LIGHT LUNCH" menu to be enjoyed by the pool. Club Sandwich, ham and melon, smoothies, salads, wraps ... to enjoy under a parasol or surrounded by the green of our garden.
Come and discover our new beach setting in the beauty of the bay of Gabicce Mare.
At Beach 42/43, where the sea meets the Natural Park of Monte San Bartolo and the sun always shines, there is a reserved area for our customers.
Our team will welcome you and offer any assistance needed, change daily the customized beach towel and transport you to and from the hotel with our e- car.
See you under the parasol!!!
I LOVE SHOPPING
If shopping is your passion, you cannot miss the exclusive shops and outlets of the Riviera.
Ask at reception and they will guide you to the best shops and outlets.
If you are a lover of sports and being in the open air we can offer you lots of activities to make you enjoy a real “ fitness holiday”!
Swimming lessons for children (minimum 5 years) of all levels in our new pool.
With our guide you will discover the Natural Park of San Bartolo and our region between sea and hills.
The new sport for the whole family!
We will take you to discover it on the 9 holes Executive course at Riviera Golf.
A precision sport played in teams of max. 4 people.
Come and try it ... you will love it !!!
If you are passionate about tennis we suggest to you the Tennis Club Maresia with 4 tennis courts (2 clay court, 2 synthetic court) just 20 meters away from the hotel.
A professional coach will provide lessons, give some advice, or match you with players of a similar level.
Attention for environment and natural resources is our main focus. We are part of Eco World Hotels, the
first group of eco –friendly hotels, and we are also members of Legambiente tourism.
We believe that it takes little care to preserve the beauty of our land.
We will make you enjoy a holiday in harmony with nature, discovering the "movimento lento” (“slow movement" ) in the Natural Park of San Bartolo
Alexander Social Networks
Follow us on the social networks ... for the latest news and events our if you are interested in our videos
Twitter @ Hotel_Alexander
Facebook Hotel Alexander Gabicce Mare
EVENTS 2016 .... NOT TO BE MISSED !!!
We have selected for you a range of the most important sports, cultural, gastronomic and entertainment events of the Adriatic Coast!
- CATTOLICA: Festival of the ancient tastes of land and seafood
- RICCIONE: 8° Beach line Festival
- PESARO: The Ponticello trekking weekend
- FERMIGNANO: Palio della rana, historic tournament involving frogs and wheelbarrows!
- RICCIONE: Night Show
- FANO: Antiques market
- CATTOLICA: Cattolica in fiore: 44th exhibitions of plants and flowers
- GABICCE / CATTOLICA: 2° Granfondo degli Squali
- PARCO SAN BARTOLO: Festival of Nature and Culture in S. Bartolo Park
- FIERA DI RIMINI: Rimini Wellness
- PESARO: Romeo and Juliet
- PENNABILLI: Street Artist’s Festival
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Super Bike World Championship
- SAN GIOVANNI IN MARIGNANO: The Witches’Night
- GRADARA: Castel solistice
- SAN LEO: The Duke
- RICCIONE: Riccione golosa, regional food festival
- RIVIERA ADRIATICA: Notte Rosa- The Pink week end of the Adriatic Coast!
- GRADARA: Assedio al castello: reenactment of the ancient siege of the castle
- GRADARA: Passionaria
- MONTEFIORE: Rocca di luna: historical evocation
- SENIGALLIA: 16° edition of the Summer Jamboree.
- PESARO: Rossini Opera Festival.
- CATTOLICA: seventies bits!
- CATTOLICA: Corona Sunset Party
- MONDAINO: Palio del Daino, historical evocation
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Moto GP World Championship
- RIMINI: Floraltrade
- RIMINI: Street Food Village