once again we are looking forward to you spending your holiday with us at Alexander Hotel.
This season we have lots of new options for your enjoyment – sport, the local region, relaxation and fun will be our focus for Summer 2018.
We will be waiting for you and the pleasure of making your stay truly unforgettable!
CINEMA UNDER THE STARS
From June to the end of August enjoy the magic of the silver screen!
Every Monday evening in the garden we show films that have marked the history of cinema!
Every Wednesday, from June to August, we will sail to discover the bay of Riva di Focara.
A fun cutter excursion along the spectacular coast of our region dominated by the green headland of San Bartolo Natural Park. We will drop anchor and give you time to dive into the "emerald" water of the Adriatic Sean and enjoy a glass of wine amongst friends!
Come and discover our new beach setting in the beauty of the bay of Gabicce Mare.
At Beach 42/43, where the sea meets the Natural Park of Monte San Bartolo and the sun always shines, there is a reserved area for our customers.
Our team will welcome you and offer any assistance needed, change daily the customized beach towel and transport you to and from the hotel with our e- car.
See you under the parasol!!!
KEEP CALM AND … HAPPY HOUR!!!
The happy hour is a moment for relaxation, laughter and for spending time together; but it is also an
opportunity to enjoy new Italian aperitifs and cocktails.
Every evening from 6.30 to 7.30 our barman will prepare his most famous cocktails: Negroni, Hugo,
Bellini, Mojito... He will recommend wines, stylish Prosecco, and delightful soft drinks, all accompanied by
How can you say resist?
I LOVE SHOPPING
If shopping is your passion, you cannot miss the exclusive shops and outlets of the Riviera.
Ask at reception and they will guide you to the best shops and outlets.
Attention for environment and natural resources is our main focus. We are part of Eco World Hotels, the
first group of eco –friendly hotels, and we are also members of Legambiente tourism.
We believe that it takes little care to preserve the beauty of our land.
We will make you enjoy a holiday in harmony with nature, discovering the "movimento lento” (“slow movement" ) in the Natural Park of San Bartolo
Many new services, by reservation, ad hoc to make your holiday unforgettable!
In June and July, take a break from the rest of the world and join us for a fantastic tasting at Tenuta Carlini. Among the rows, which stretch between the sea and the hills, you will taste products at Km 0 of our culinary tradition accompanied by the organic wines of the winery.
A unique experience in nature that will capture all your senses.
FOOD SHOPPING TOUR
Our Personal Food Shopper will accompany you to discover the flavors and culinary excellence of our territory.
We will guide you to the purchase of the best foods and wines with pleasant moments of tasting.
- Organic San Bartolo wine (Tenuta Carlini)
- Organic products (Locanda Girolomoni)
- Fossa cheese (Mondaino)
- Cartoceto oil (Beltrami)
- Craft beer (La Cotta di Sassocorvaro)
- Truffle (Muccini)
EXCURSIONS WITH VAN
For those who want to discover the ancient flavors and visit the important historical and cultural centers of our territory we have created a transfer service.
We will accompany you to Saludecio and Mondaino to make you taste the "Fosse della Porta di Sotto" cheese; we will go to Urbino to discover the Palazzo Ducale and its wonders stopping at the Corte della Miniera to taste the gastronomic tradition of Montefeltro; Fano, an important historical center, and Cartoceto to visit the "Frantoio del Triumfo" ...
A comfortable and efficient service that will allow you to fully enjoy your holiday by eliminating the thought of the car!
DRINK AT THE SUNSET IN CUTTER
Every Sunday from 18.00 to 19.30 set sail with us for the best summer aperitif!
Sunset, open bar and delicious snacks are the ingredients of our happy hour ... impossible to resist !!!
If you are a lover of sports and being in the open air we can offer you lots of activities to make you enjoy a real “ fitness holiday”!
Caress the asphalt of the champions and challenge your friends at the Misano World Circuit kart track Marco Simoncelli in Misano.
With our guide you will discover the Natural Park of San Bartolo and our region between sea and hills.
The new sport for the whole family!
We will take you to discover it on the 9 holes Executive course at Riviera Golf.
A precision sport played in teams of max. 4 people.
Come and try it ... you will love it !!!
If you are passionate about tennis we suggest to you the Tennis Club Maresia with 4 tennis courts (2 clay court, 2 synthetic court) just 20 meters away from the hotel.
A professional coach will provide lessons, give some advice, or match you with players of a similar level.
DISCOVERING THE NATURAL PARK OF SAN BARTOLO
The San Bartolo is a treasure chest full of extraordinary jewels, which contains natural environments of great beauty, as well as an important historical, cultural and archaeological heritage.
Walking through the Park is an experience that involves a totalizing, capturing the attention of those who cross it with its views, the scents and sounds of nature.
The paths, surrounded by greenery, lead through landscapes that alternate coastal, wooded and rural views, occasionally giving a glimpse of the times that were.
CONCENTRATES OF WELLNESS
At the hotel bar you will find a corner dedicated entirely to nature where you can enjoy delicious extracts, tasty salads, smoothies and centrifuged fresh and tropical fruit
For a day of total relaxation you can rely on the expert hands of our masseuse certifies that you will propose a wide range of massages using only natural products.
Alexander Social Networks
Follow us on the social networks ... for the latest news and events our if you are interested in our videos
Twitter @ Hotel_Alexander
Facebook Hotel Alexander Gabicce Mare
EVENTS 2018 .... NOT TO BE MISSED !!!
We have selected for you a range of the most important sports, cultural, gastronomic and entertainment events of the Adriatic Coast!
- PESARO: Wine Festival
- CATTOLICA: Fiera degli Antichi sapori - Food exposition
- FERMIGNANO: Palio della rana, historic tournament involving frogs and wheelbarrows!
- RICCIONE: Night Show
- RIMINI: kite Internationl Festival
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Italian Speed Championship
- FANO: Antiques market
- GABICCE / CATTOLICA: 4° Granfondo degli Squali
- CATTOLICA: Cattolica in fiore: 46th exhibitions of plants and flowers
- PESARO: Air Show: Frecce Tricolori
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Gruppo Peroni Race
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Coppa FMI
- FIERA DI RIMINI: Rimini Wellness
- GABICCE MARE: 4° Disco Diva
- GRADARA: Castel solistice
- PESARO: Rossini Night
- PESARO: San Pietrino Summer Street
- PESARO: MU.N Music Notes
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Blancpain Sprint Series Cup
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Misano Racing Weekend
- SAN GIOVANNI IN MARIGNANO: The Witches’Night
- RICCIONE: Riccione golosa, regional food festival
- GABICCE MARE: Summer Carneval
- RIVIERA ADRIATICA: Notte Rosa- The Pink week end of the Adriatic Coast!
- CATTOLICA: The great concert season
- PESARO: Street Food Cavour
- PESARO:Biga challenge
- PESARO: Xanitalia concerts
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Super Bike World Championship
- GRADARA: Assedio al castello: reenactment of the ancient siege of the castle
- GRADARA: Passionaria
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Superbike Riviera di Rimini Round
- MISANO ADRIATICO: World Ducati Week
- MONTEFIORE: Rocca di luna: historical evocation
- GABICCE MARE: Firewors Show - Ferragosto 2018
- GABICCE MARE: Wishes Night
- GABICCE MARE: 15° Gran Premio - Bike
- SENIGALLIA: 18° edition of the Summer Jamboree
- PESARO: Rossini Opera Festival
- PESARO: Comics & Game
- SALUDECIO: 800 Festival
- CATTOLICA: Corona Sunset Party
- MONDAINO: Palio del Daino, historical evocation
- GABICCE MARE: Gusto Polis
- GABICCE MARE: Street Food
- PESARO: Pesaro in Fitness
- PESARO: Golden Age Gym Festival
- PESARO: 18° edition Italian Food Festival
- MISANO ADRIATICO: Moto GP World Championship
- MISANO ADRIATICO: X- Bow Battle KTM
- RIMINI: Guardini D'Autore, floraltrade
- SAN GIOVANNI IN MARIGNANO: Wine eve